Maybe now you are struggling with the choice of the next vacation.
Maybe you have already looked at reviews and rooms on many online travel agencies.
But…do you know that book directly from our Official Website is better than make a reservation in any travel agencies?
1) Make a reservation through this website provides the best price.
There is no fee to be paid in addition to any travel agencies, so no intermediary.
2) We use a security protocol with the highest standards.
We care about the privacy of your personal data. They are not used if you tell us your desire so.
3) By clicking on Book Now, you can find out the rooms available and reserve extra services, such as beach service with umbrellas, sunbeds and beach towels but also transfers from/to Trapani or Palermo Airports.
I assure you that you can complete your booking in less than two minutes. It is very easy!
We only have 13 rooms, only on our Official Website you can choose the one that can best meet your needs among Economy, Standard and Junior Suite, taking advantage of accurate and precise descriptions and photos of them.
For example, if yours is a short stay or you don't have great needs and you prefer to live the beach of San Vito Lo Capo and the wonderful surroundings, we recommend the Economy: they are small but cozy rooms and have a window or balcony.
The Standards are more spacious, therefore they represent a better choice for a more “comfortable” stay, for an anniversary or for your honeymoon in San Vito Lo Capo.
Finally, the Junior Suite is ideal for couples and families looking for total relaxation.
It is our most spacious solution, it is in fact composed of a double bedroom, bathroom, living area (with double sofa bed) and sea view terrace for exclusive use equipped with table, chairs and sun loungers.
The Junior Suite can be booked exclusively on our Official Website.
4) Only on our Official WebSite can you find extraordinary Special Offers for your holiday in Sicily.
Only on our Official Website you can book with free cancellation, saving compared to the price of online booking portals.
Not bad, right?
5) “Last but not least”: we live in San Vito Lo Capo all year.
So if you book one of our rooms you will have lots of useful tips to satisfy your idea of vacation!
Hello, it's Marco.